What Is Sedation Dentistry?
You are given a pill to take one hour prior to your dental appointment. You will need someone to take you to the appointment. When you arrive, you will be very drowsy. You will relax in a comfortable chair and be covered with a thick, cozy blanket. Your vital signs will be monitored. When you are comfortable, our experienced clinical team will take care of your dental needs. After your treatment is finished, you will return home and nap a little more.
Who Is a Candidate for Sedation Dentistry?
Adults Who Have:
- A High Degree of Fear
- Difficulty Getting Numb
- A Bad Gag Reflex
- Very Sensitive Teeth
- Limited Time to Complete Care
- Fear of Needles and Shots
- Embarrassment About Their Teeth
Facts About Sedation Dentistry:
- It works.
- It is safe! You take a small pill prior to treatment. No IV needles are used.
- You do not remember anything about the appointment.
- You sleep for several hours after the appointment.
- Dental work that normally requires several appointments can be completed in one visit.
- People who have trouble getting numb can have a pain-free experience.
Call (812) 376-8610 and wake up to a new smile.